Travel Beyond is currently looking to hire in our entry-level position of Travel Producer. This position is based in our headquarters in Wayzata, MN.
TITLE: Travel Producer
SUPERVISOR: Sales Operations Manager
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week at the Wayzata, MN headquarters
COMPENSATION: $21.00/hr, commensurate with experience
Assist Travel Consultants and Travel Associates in the creation of custom international travel itineraries and documents for luxury travel clients.
- Assist consultants in quote preparation and preliminary itinerary design and mailers, as requested.
- Follow company protocol to create confirmation and final travel documentation packages, including drafting travel itineraries. Record mailers in ClientBase.
- Enter sensitive data from client travel forms into ClientBase.
- Field incoming phone calls to assist Office Manager.
- Work with external partners to finalize travel documentation and vouchers.
- Ensure services providers are accurately recorded.
- Ensure available amenities are secured in advance of travel.
- Assist with quoting and invoicing travel protection plans, upon request.
- Follow company protocol to generate invoices, collect payments, and request client & vendor payments from Travel Beyond Accounting.
- Field client travel questions, working with appropriate internal and external resources to answer questions outside of your areas of expertise.
- Assist with additional company projects, upon request.
- Adhere to the Travel Beyond sales process while managing complex client itineraries.
- Maintain control over areas of accountability.
- Actively study product and Travel Beyond terms and conditions.
- Action tasks in the shared team inbox and assist the sales team as requested by your immediate supervisor.
- Ensure consistency is maintained in client documentation across all core destinations and experiences.
- Think creatively and make recommendations that impact efficiency.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Build customer relationships to generate repeat and referral business.
- Proficient computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Take and follow direction well and be willing to ask for clarification, as necessary.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and friendly personality on the phone and in-person