Welcome to Travel Beyond
Established in Minnesota in 1975, Travel Beyond was the first U.S. company to plan photographic safaris to Southern Africa that continues to be in business today. Our founder, Audrey Beal, was born and raised in South Africa. Audrey and her husband David started Travel Beyond to share Audrey’s love of Africa with like-minded travelers, beginning with our first Southern African safari in 1975 and expansion to East Africa in 1976.
Travel Beyond is now owned by Audrey and David’s son Craig Beal, who embarked on Travel Beyond’s first safari at age five and has been back to Africa more than 35 times since 1975. With the exception of time in college at the US Naval Academy and service as a US Navy Submarine Officer, it is safe to say that Craig has been in the safari business his entire life. Learn More >>
Travel Beyond Video Gallery
Top Luxury Travel Video Picks
Watch the video
Travel Beyond Updates
Follow our latest news & videos
- We're proud of Phil TB AirGuy for great customer service in the middle of the...
View on Facebook
- You've heard rumors that Friday's the end of the Maya calendar...but what does that really mean?
- You've heard rumors that Friday's the end of the Maya calendar...but what does that really...
- Exclusive, Authentic, Amazing: Marsha’s Safari in Kenya & Zanzibar
- Written by Travel Beyond consultant Marsha Carroll
The last time I was in East Africa was...